PVK Corporation provides testing services specializing in software testing, software quality assurance, performance testing, load testing, security testing, system integration testing, web application testing, stress testing, regression testing and automation testing. In addition, we check sites for browser compatibility and accessibility compliance.
Our key strengths have enabled us to complete
successful QA outsourcing engagements for clients and guarantee a level of expertise and knowledge
Fast, Agile & Cost-effective
- We successfully execute forward-thinking, automation and software testing services uniquely tailored to each customerÂ´s specific testing requirements. We quickly adapt to your environments and ensure:
- Successful software testing strategy for onsite, offsite or offshore QA.
- Low-cost, turnkey test automation services leveraging our global team.
- Expert manual testing, Automation testing, mobile application testing, security testing and functional testing to help complete time-critical projects.
- We are adaptable to our customersÂ´ needs.
- Functional testing
- Performance testing
- Security testing
- Automation testing
- Mobile testing
- Improved application quality
- Decreased level of risks from unauthorized intervention
- Due level of privacy and information security to satisfy clients/ system users.
- Marketing advantages gained through compliance with market standards
- Time & money saving, reduction of time-to-market.
- Minimization of efforts, needed for manual testing
- Increase of software quality
- Less overhead due to automated tests repetition
Services with Mobile testing Area:
- Software testing on existing mobile handsets (inhouse lab of 60+ devices) or prototypes
- Application preparing for Symbianâ„˘, Java Verified and Microsoft Mobile2Market Applications testing programs Way to Organize Mobile testing
- Using a set of devices. Different devices should be checked since every device has its own peculiarities, limitations, and differences in system features implementation.
- Using software device emulators. This way is less reliable, because device specifics canâ€™t be emulated. Still the approach is cost-justified for standardized lines of devices.